Friday, February 08, 2008

Hodge Podge

That's all I can think of to describe the next few weeks. First off though, my apologies for not updating our news page since December of last year. I really dropped the ball. Forgive me!


Ok, so we're doing folk and indie music this month, as well as progressive and alternative rock, some older tracks from 80's legends, new tracks from music legends, and my favorite part......wait for it..........interviews with Appetizer artists Bess Rogers, Lindsay Katt, William Fitzsimmons and more. That's right, I've been blessed with the opportunity to speak with these talented people and talk music, life and more and I will share those conversations with you in the next month or so. Also, I'm in the process of podcasting these conversations so that you can listen to parts of the Appetizer anytime you want. I'll update you on that when it's all finished. Keep checking back, I'll do my best to keep this thing updated. Until then, be blessed!


-D Grant

No comments: